Ask Around: What’s Your Favorite Weekend Look?

AskAround02
Check out the tutorials for these looks here, here and here.

As I was dabbing some Urban Decay Naked 3 — Trick onto my lids, I was wondering: What were you wearing this weekend? Better yet, what is your most favorite look to wear on the weekends?

Me? I’m all about that soft smokey eyes with a dash of shimmer on the lids and nude lips craze. Or a good winged liner! — that usually gives me good weekend vibes… if I’m actually wearing makeup, that is. Yup, that’s right! On weekends, I’m like: Nope. Not happening — Bye makeup, Hello fresh face!

How about you? What’s your favorite weekend look? Do you go all out and choose smokey and intense, or is a soft winged eyeliner more your thing? Share in the comments below!

This entry was posted in Ask Around. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Ask Around: What’s Your Favorite Weekend Look?

1. Sarah says:

Most of the time, I got one day of the weekend when I like to experiment with my make-up, and the other day I don’t wear make-up at all or just my daily look.

2. Silke says:

Honestly, I almost wear a different look every day (as you can see on my blog). I often go for bright lips in the weekends!
    In the weekends however, I do like the no make-updays to let my skin breathe a bit ;D

3. Anouk says:

Usually I don’t wear any make-up on weekends! I go to the gym often on saturday or sunday so I really don’t like putting my time in doing my make-up when I know it will all be all over my clothes in stead of my face at the end of the training. When I go out, I like to keep it as soft as possible…mascara, blush and labello for my lips and I’m ready to go! sometimes when I have a crazy moment, I like to put on my tinted day Cream (which I use as foundation), a winged cat eye, Some mascara and sometimes even a big and bold red lip!

4. Beau says:

I love to stay make-up less in the weekends :-) Only if I have to go somewhere I put some make-up on ^^

5. Jasmijn says:

Sometimes, when I’m lazy, I don’t wear make-up at all in the weekends. But when I do want to wear something, it is usually my daily look. Some concealer, bronzer, blush, eyeliner, mascara and a lipbalm. I like keeping things simple!

6. Cassidy says:

this weekend i had no make up on haha, as I was in bed sick. But the previous weekend was a different story. I wore my new favourite foundation the chi chi fabulous and flawless foundation and i busted out my lorac pro palette as I felt I’ve been neglecting it since I got my naked 3 palette.

7. Inge says:

If I go out during the weekend, I usually wear a shimmery pearl shade on the lid and a brown crease color and blend that together. I pair it up with a soft pink lipgloss or a nude color.