Haul: Summer be Gone, Fall get your ass over here!

Summer is on its way out and I’m happily waving it goodbye at Mother Nature Airport. Goodbye flowy, floral dresses. Quick and easy Summer makeup routines and above all: Sweat. Boy, will I not miss those gallons of sweat one bit.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Summer. But my heart is longing for Eyeliner, Smokey Eyes, Leather, Dark Vampy nail polishes and scented candles filling my room with the most amazing odors.

A couple of days ago I did some browsing on always-wonderful ASOS and couldn’t help but get some exciting Fall pieces..

ASOS Skater Skirt in Leather Look – (€39,04 EUR) → Available Here
I’ve always wanted a basic, fun and daring, Black leather, skater skirt. The search is over!
I was never able to find the perfect one, that’d actually fit me. But this precious fits like a glove. It think leather is the perfect way to funk a simple and casual outfit up. Couldn’t be happier with this precious, little thing.

ASOS Blouse With Frill Trim Collar, Floral Spot Print – (€41,64 EUR) → Available Here
How’s this for an awesome statement blouse? I absolutely adore the almost cyber looking print with that elegant collar. It’s chic, elegant and pretty but still edgy and young. And in my book, that’s a win-win.

Alice & You Jersey Dress w/ Leather Look Skater Skirt- ($41,64 EUR) → Available Here
Funny how when I only saw the left picture I was like: “I need that skirt in my life!”. Little did I know, this actually is a dress. This has my name written all over it. And the best thing is: I tried it on this morning and it makes me look so slim. I was like: “Where did those rolls go?!” I can’t wait to wear the ish out of this.

ASOS Big Pocket Cardigan – (€58,56 EUR) → Available Here
I can hear you thinking: “Really Nikkie? A big, slouchy cardigan? How original..”
Don’t judge! It’s a trend. I like trends, well.. most of the time. And this purchase was partly MeghanRosette‘s fault. She wears pieces like this all the time, and has me swooning for more.

Me & Zena Pisces Horoscope Necklace- (€22,12 EUR) → Available Here
I’m a big girl. With 6’2″ I have big features. My body parts tend to be a little bigger than ASOS models. Online necklace shopping is always a bit of a risk for me. Let’s all take a look at that lovely model on the right: Cute little necklace, huh? In my opinion a perfect daily-wear necklace that adds a statement and suits about any outfit. Great… But WHY does this have the size of a friggin’ bracelet? I kid you not, this necklace is short(!).

ASOS Yawn Necklace – (€7,81 EUR) → Available Here
Another example: Too awesome for words necklace, the size of a friggin’ bracelet. I just don’t get it! It looks so long on the model, how can it be that short on me? I’m not that big!
I’m thinking something went wrong here. I hope something went wrong. I feel like Hagrid more and more.

ASOS Mini Rectangle Earrings – (€7,81 EUR) → Available Here
In my opinion one can never own enough dainty, little earrings. So welcome pair number 5043. Aren’t these absolutely cute? I’m wearing these as I type and have gotten three compliments already! Score!

ASOS clothing is available at ASOS.com

This entry was posted in Fashion, Hauls. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Haul: Summer be Gone, Fall get your ass over here!

1. Retro Ricki says:

Nikkie!!! I am 5’6 and necklaces are always too small on my regardless. I have big wrists and wide shoulders. It’s hard for me to buy necklaces too! Love you girl <3

2. Eva says:

Nikkie I must thank you for guiding me to the per-fect leather skirt *_* I’ve spent some time scavenging the shops in search of something like the ASOS Skater Skirt. But the search ends now! Woop woop! ;)

3. Katie Holden says:

Nikkie, Thank you for this post! I’ve been needing some inspiration for autumn, keep up the good work!

4. Katrine says:

Hey Nikkie :D
    Would you mind making a blogpost or a video of you wearing the clothes? :) It’s because I’m 6 feet tall and I know you’re around the same height so it would be helpful to see how it fits :) Aaaaand.. perhaps you could make a blogpost on where you shop clothes that fit taller girls :) If not you’re really awesome anyway!!!
    Greets from Denmark!

5. Marissa says:

Dat gebreide vest vind ik echt super leuk! Ik heb van de week ook een gebreid vest gehaald van New Look, maar dan in het bordeaux rood en net wat grover. Super leuke spulletjes!

6. Silke says:

Dat lederen rokje is geweldig!
    You can never go wrong with ASOS ! ;-)

7. Lisa says:

Amazing pieces you got there! How will you wear the skater skirt when the weather is cooling down? With a legging? I always find it really hard on how to wear skirts in fall/winter.. (a)

8. Lotte says:

Dat rokje vind ik heel erg leuk! xx

9. Dionne says:

Staan leuke items tussen!

10. Maja says:

The skirt is awesome :)

11. Emelie says:

Oh, Nikkie! I’m 5´6 and also have the same problem, and it’s awefull. I barely never buy or wear necklace’s anymore, it’s just not fun when everything looks like a choke collar. I am a bit plus size though, but I’m not THAT big… The necklace’s were very pretty I must say and I LOVE the dress with the leather skirt! I’d love to see more outfits post even though this is a blog about make up. Anyway, you always seem to look so freaking good!

12. Guenevere says:

the problem with the necklaces, really.. you’re not the only one. I’m 1,68 m and I also bought a necklace on ASOS, it looked long on the model but it was also a bracelet for me! I think ASOS is tricking us ^^

13. SunnyEmde says:

Hi Nikkie, Your post reminded me how much I love the Autumn Princess and Winter Princess photos by Alex Beadon. If you ever have time in the future, I’d love to see a MAC tutorial for this: http://www.alexbeadonphotography.com/blog/2010/12/26/winter-princess-great-malvern-creative-portrait-photography/

14. Peggy says:

I think fall is the best time for girls who like to wear sweaters, boots, dark colours. Who like to be really dressed. And I am probably one of the biggest fan of that time of year. I love leather boots, leather jackets, black nails. Everything that is kinda rock n roll style. And in the summer I can’t wear that cause I would be coocked. So fall is awesome :)