Pearl Inspired Makeup Tutorial ☆ RuPaul’s Drag Race

Want to know how to recreate Pearl’s look straight from RuPaul’s Drag Race – Season 7, Episode 1? Today, I’ll show you how the create the gorgeous look step by step! Hope you enjoy & thanks for watching!

For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

FACE

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation “NC15”
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer “NC15”
Kryolan TV Paint Stick “White”
Makeup Studio Translucent Powder #1

EYEBROWS

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Ash Blonde”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade “Taupe”
tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel “Taupe”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer #0.5

CHEEKS

Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Contour Kit “Light”
MAC Shaping Powder “Bone Beige”
MAC Shaping Powder “Shadowy”
ColourPop Super Shock Cheek “Between the Sheets”
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector “Moonstone”

EYES

MAC Paint Pot “Soft Ochre”
MAC Eyeshadow “Sketch”
Kat von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
NYC Liquid Liner “Black” → Review Here
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Corrupt” → Available Here
Sugarpill Eyeshadow “Poison Plum” → Available Here
MAC Eyeshadow “Vibrant Grape”
LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
MAC Glitter “3D Silver”
Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara
MAC False Eyelashes #2
xoBeauty False Eyelashes “The Feline”

LIPS

MAC Lip Pencil “Stone”
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil “Hot Chocolate”

CONNECT WITH ME!

✕ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
✕ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
✕ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials

420B

This entry was posted in Makeup, Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Pearl Inspired Makeup Tutorial ☆ RuPaul’s Drag Race

1. Grace Basilio says:

Hey Nikkie! Awesome tutorial… I was wondering, what brush is the one you are using for contouring your face (Min 7:15 in the video). That looks like a super cool brush!

2. Ilona says:

Nikkie, serieus wat ben jij een heerlijk mens. Ik heb weer genoten van je tutorial!:)

3. Yasss! I love it! Great job

XO

4. Stephanie says:

Flaaaaawless. Just curious, what brush are you using with your cream contour??

5. Nina says:

Dear Nikkie!

Just love love love your tutorials! You are a beast!

And I was wondering if you could maybe include your brushes in the used products list? Because you’re the prime reason I buy a lot of new brushes which I end up lovinggg!

Xo, Nina

6. Caroline says:

Love ur videos and everything about u. I have watched all of ur videos over a 3 day period. My husband now thinks I should b a pro and well I’m far from it. How come when ever applying ur foundation or concealer do u not go pass ur chin and do ur neck? Im always afraid of leaving a mark or a line where I stopped

7. Hi Nikkie, hope you’re doing well!!! I just want to say that I’m in love with your tutorials and your videos, you’re really gorgeous :o Everytime I see your makeup looks, they mesmerized me, you’re so talented! And today I wanted to recreate your Pearl makeup look! :) Hope you’ll like it!! Can’t wait to see your next video :D Bye

8. Karlijn says:

Whoah this is such an awesome look!
    I think you kinda look like Heidi Klum in this video, especially after contouring your nose!