Makeup Tutorial: Lily Allen – Hard Out Here

For a full list of all products used in this video, Click More!

PRODUCTS USED:
Face & Cheeks:
M.A.C Face and Body Foundation “White″
M.A.C Face and Body Foundation “C1″
Illamasqua Eyeshadow “Heroine”
M.A.C Bronzing Powder “Nude on Board” → Review Here
M.A.C Mineralize Blush “Warm Soul”
M.A.C Pigment “Vanilla”

Eyes:
M.A.C Paintpot “Soft Ochre”
Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette
Illamasqua Eyeshadow “Heroine”
Chanel Illusion d’Ombre “Vision”
Makeup Studio Colour Pigment “Citrine”
M.A.C Pigment “Vanilla”
M.A.C Fluidline “Blacktrack”
Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen → Review Here
DUO Eyelash Adhesive “Clear/White”
Nail Art Rhinestones Wheel
Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara → Available Here
Miss Adoro False Eyelashes #42

Lips:
M.A.C Lipstick “Lady Danger”

JEWELRY & CLOTHES:
Black Sheer Dress: Forever 21
Rings: ASOS

FACEBOOK:

ORIGINAL MUSIC VIDEO:
* All copyrights belong to Lily Allen and her team.

This entry was posted in Makeup, Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Makeup Tutorial: Lily Allen – Hard Out Here

1. Kim says:

Amazing! When I check out Lily’s videoclip I thought: This is something for Nikkie! And then you did it! :-D Nice tutorial Nikkie :-D

2. Cynthiiaa says:

Oh my god, it’s so damn gorgeous! Love the ringstones on the eyelids, but also.. lady danger. GUUUURL. That looks fierce. ^^

3. Nina says:

I love it! This look is amazing, and Lily makes me want to dye my hair black.

4. Fiona says:

So I’m just gonna fake this part hahaha. Love it!

5. Emma says:

Hi ! I’m french, and very glad to know you because your videos are amazing !
    I did the lili allen’s look today, very easy to do, beautiful, and i had one compliment for this make up ;) I really love it and i will make it again !
    Nice to know you, ” Bises “.

6. I watched this video that you did and knew I wanted to try and do it myself! I loved it so much ^_^ Here’s how mine turned out: http://youtu.be/TFNNNsYsYYE <3

7. Joëlle says:

bloglovin is showing this as a new post but I’ve already seen this one?

8. Martina says:

Weer prachtig gedaan!

9. Hiii!
    I love your website and youtube channel!
    I have a website too and i am thinking about making a youtube channel:)
    x