December Hits and Oh God NO’s!

For a list of all products mentioned + what I’m wearing this video, Click More!

★★★ On my lips: M.A.C Lipstick in Fleshpot with Makeup Studio Lipgloss in “Perfectly Nude! ★★★

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
– Yankee Candle “Snowflake Cookie”
– LORAC Unzipped Palette
– Smashbox Wondervision Eye Set “Sparks”
– Essence Metal Glam Highlighter Powder “Gold Digger”
– Catrice Cosmetics Prime & Fine Translucent Powder
– The New Black Nail Polish Set “Safari”
– The New Black Nail Polish Set “Stylized”
– OPI Extra Touch Lacquer Remover
– RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Serum → Pre-Review Here
– Van Haren Studded Biker Boots

Oh God NO’s:
– Foundation Primers

JEWELRY & CLOTHES:
Glittery Jumper: River Island
Triangle Ring: Invito
Triangle Earrings: ASOS

This entry was posted in Hits & Favorites, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to December Hits and Oh God NO’s!

1. Sanne says:

Boerde je nou op 3:09?

2. Stella says:

I always scream along with the Oh Gooooood No. – part :) Happy new year Nikkie <3

3. dana says:

Your face is made of magic. That is all.

4. Judith says:

Waar heb je het unzipped palette besteld?☺️

5. Martina says:

Het lorac unzipped lijkt me fantastisch! Heb je nog tips qua verkooppunten? Of kom ik dan weer bij eBay uit? ;)

6. Julianne says:

I use the Catrice Prime&Fine powder too and I just totally agree with you, it’s perfect. The way you pronounce Deichmann is absolutely lovely, haha :)
    And I’m thinking about buying the essence highliter too…
    Happy New Year Nikkie ! :)

7. Patrycja says:

Hi! Where did you get lorac palette in Euerope! I’m just dying to get my hands on that for so long! :D

8. Kim says:

Wat een mooie woorden op het einde van je filmpje, Nikkie!
    Voor jou precies hetzelfde, je bent gewoon een TOPvrouw en ik weet zeker dat 2014 nog mooier voor je gaat worden dan 2013…HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9. Keisha says:

Ahhhh!! I love your makeup in this video, can you do a tutorial?
    :)xo

10. Marion says:

Happy New year! Wat appart van de primers, vind zelf primers die roodheden bedekken erg fijn.

11. Melisa says:

hi nikki! I have a couple of requests & Comments. 1 ) I am happy that you decided to stay in YT, i love your channel and would be sad if you end up with it. 2)I love the idea that colors do more things like you used to, although I love earth tones I would like to learn how to use colors well without looking like a drag queen or a 12 year old. 3) I wanted to ask if you could make a video about skin care routine, your skin always looks good 4) do more vlogs about what is working in fashion, things like that and ,more hair stuff. well this is too long and sorry for my English but I use google translator :/ . I hope you see the comment, Greetings from Argentina :)

12. Samira says:

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! Ik vroeg me af in welke winkel je de yankee candle had gevonden :).

13. Angie says:

Hi! Please try Yankee Candle’s scent “Vineyard”. It is my absolute favorite and you will thank me.

(ps, this is my first comment despite lurking for what seems like forever.)

–Angie

14. Lieve says:

Oeh welke winkel was dat? Ik woon in Eindhoven dus dan kan ik nog even snel gaan!

15. Nynke says:

Haha, leuk filmpje weer!
    Kan het kloppen dat ik je gister in Eindhoven in de bioscoop zag? :)
    Je komt niet uit Brabant toch of wel? Omdat je al een paar keer in Eindhoven bent geweest wat je in je filmpjes zei!

X

16. Sbrnakiss says:

Could you do a tutorial on makeup to wear to the gym? Sweat proof yet not too heavy? If that’s possible. :D