The Easiest Way to Apply False Lashes!

For a full list of all products used in this video, Click More!

Applying false lashes can be one of the most intimidating things to when it comes to doing your makeup. Sometimes you finally have them on, but after an hour or three those darn corners lift up again. With this video you can say goodbye to those corner horrors! Today I’ll be showing you my false lash application and the easiest way of making them stay on, perfectly, the entire day.

PRODUCTS USED:
– DUO Eyelash Adhesive
– Tweezerman White Tweezers
– Miss Adoro False Eyelashes #747 M

JEWELRY & CLOTHES:
Yellow Floral Dress: ASOS
Pearl Headband: ASOS
Earrings: River Island
Rings: ASOS
Nail Polish: China Glaze Nail Polish “Son of a Peach”

WHERE TO FIND ME:
✕ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
✕ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
✕ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials

This entry was posted in Makeup, Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Easiest Way to Apply False Lashes!

1. SaraMarie says:

What eyeshadows are you wearing they look gorgeous on you

2. Shaz says:

You’re so funny! I avoid using fake eyelashes because somehow my eyelashes got stuck together and I lost a bunch of them.

Your method looks really easy and I’m going to give it a try. Wish me luck!

3. Chloe says:

Could you mention some really good (budget) false lashes, available in Holland? Prom is coming and I need them! :)

• Liselot says:

Same! Well, I don’t have Prom, but I would like good budget falsies. The ones I’ve got from Action aren’t working for me (touching my brows while wearing them)…

4. Cathy says:

This is a really good tutorial! And it works! :O

Thank you thank you thank you! ^^

5. Amanda says:

Can you do a tutorial of the eyeshadow look on this? In love!

6. mac prices makeup Fashion 1ZWBY 293 mac liquid Find Great Deals On Latestfree Z6VFM 695 make up courses mac Full Range Of Specifications And Sizes FNAMQ 974 mac under eye concealer Up To 70% Off The Latest Styles VOCKX 653 mac peaches blush swatch-KdMrRVM0mQ wholesale mac go eyeshadow-h2haK7mGKB – Fietsnet
    PR FORMULA, PR-агентство, PR-услуги, PR-обслуживание, абонентское PR-обслуживание, PR-акция, PR-активность, PR-продвижение, связи с общественностью, информационный повод, организация пресс-конференции, работа со СМИ, prformula.ru » oovoo for mac Online Real For Sale TE3GB 392 [url=http://prformula.ru/oovoo-for-mac-online-real-for-sale-te3gb-392/]PR FORMULA, PR-агентство, PR-услуги, PR-обслуживание, абонентское PR-обслуживание, PR-акция, PR-активность, PR-продвижение, связи с общественностью, информационный повод, организация пресс-конференции, работа со СМИ, prformula.ru » oovoo for mac Online Real For Sale TE3GB 392[/url]