Bargain Beauty: Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen

I may be considered a high-end makeup addict, but finding great products for an absolute steal makes anyone’s heart beat faster. That’s why I’ve decided to add a new Category to my blog: Bargain Beauty – In Bargain Beauty I show you amazing low priced, high quality, heavenly product goodnesses.

Today I have this Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen for you. And I couldn’t be happier to finally share a Nude eyepencil, which is easily available, with all of you..

Catrice’s Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen in “010 In the Mood for Nude” comes in a thin, Nude colored twist-up case. The bottom of the case contains a handy sharpener. There’s nothing that can really go wrong here. I think the packaging is basic and pretty. As far as a basic Nude colored eyepencil case can ever be pretty..

This pencil is fan-freakin-tastic. It’s the perfect shade of Nude without being too dark or too light. It highlights the waterline perfectly without looking fake or too obvious. It opens your eyes in the most delicate way… ugh, this pencil is a winner, you guys.

And Catrice wasn’t kidding by calling this waterproof either. Whereas my Ben Nye Neutralizer Creme Crayon leaves the building after an hour or 3-4, this puppy stays put for 5+ hours straight. No touch-ups needed.

I recommend this precious little thing to anyone in search of a perfect Nude colored eyepencil, for an absolute steal. So, next time you hear me talking about my precious Ben Nye Neutralizer Creme Crayons, just ignore me and use this.

Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen retails for €2,89 and is available at Kruidvat & Trekpleister (Dutch). For my Americans, I’ve heard of Catrice being available in your country, but I’m not 100% sure. Let us know in the comments!

This entry was posted in Bargain Beauty, Makeup, Reviews, Swatches. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Bargain Beauty: Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen

1. Eva says:

Ik zag Essence in Thailand deze vakantie! En ik heb veel Amerikaanse reviews gelezen over in ieder geval Essence. Ik weet ook niet meer zeker of Catrice daar ook beschikbaar is.

2. Retro Ricki says:

I have never heard of catrice in the US :( I want this so bad! I’m in NYC!

• Shelly says:

Yeah, from what I can tell, it’s in continental European drugstores only. Try eBay?

Or something similar in the budget range would be NYX’s Wonder Pencils (comes in three shades — light, medium, dark). Also a dupe for the flesh-toned MAC Chromagraphic Pencils.

3. Mary Bloomy says:

i absolutely love Catrice! is great quality for the price you pay and i’m really happy to see you posting about the brand :)
    I have to buy this product! Can’t wait to try it!
    Thanks for sharing your opinion :*

4. Elizbeth says:

I use something called the Palladio shadow & liner herbal gel crayon-In the buff. (that name is super long) It works pretty good for me but what’s the harm in trying something new!

5. Heidi says:

Us peeps in the US can buy the brand easily on Amazon.com

6. Rachel says:

Rimmel has one super similar to this right now! I got mine at Target for all you Americans :3

7. lina says:

WWhhiieeee, a budget proof item!!! K was al gek op je Nikkie, maar nu nog meer!!!! Je Belgisch buurmeisje xoxo

8. m says:

I’m so happy you decided to write more about drugstore products, especially Catrice and Essence, and all the good stuff I can get too. Woohooo! :D I’ll definitely check this out :)

9. Dionne says:

Deze is echt heel fijn

10. femketje says:

Die lijkt me ideaal! ♡

11. Melissa says:

considering my lack of paypal and mastercards, I can’t buy those international high end brands. I love this new section!

It would also be great if you compared american brands to european brands.
    Vooral dingetjes die je in België en Nederland kan kopen. Dat zou geweldig zijn!
    Om toch goede producten te kopen die vergelijkbaar en beschikbaar zijn!

Dankje voor alle leuke filmpjes! Je bent echt a rolemodel voor mij! :D
    xjes Melissa

12. Silke says:

Definitely picking this one up!

Tot nu toe gebruikte ik altijd de Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl in Nude, maar als deze echt waterproof is, dan geef ik deze zeker een kans!

13. Lisa says:

I’ve heard loads of great things about this, so I feel like buying it right away! :)

14. Marissa says:

Ik heb hem ook, maar het duurt bij mij echt heel lang voor dat ik hem op mijn waterlijn heb. Misschien is mijn waterlijn te vochtig ofzo?

15. osalon says:

hi, I have never heard of catrice in Indonesia. I just get NYX products from America.
    Very happy if I could have it, a very natural nude colors.

16. Julia says:

Try the blushes !!!!!!!!
    Greets from germany ;)

17. julia says:

wow thanks for the recommendation :D i’ve searching for a cheap nude pencil like this for ages xD hugs from germany <3

18. Vero says:

Girl! Ik kom er nu pas achter dat er aan de onderkant zo’n slijpertje zit! Thanx for the info! Ik heb wel gehoord dat er Essence in the US is, maar nog geen Catrice.

xoxo

19. Pingback: Primark Haul! ♡ | NikkieTutorials

20. Pingback: Bargain Beauty: Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadows | NikkieTutorials

21. Julie says:

Thanks for recommanding this eyeliner! I love it!

22. Pingback: September Hits and Oh God NO’s! | NikkieTutorials

23. Hannah says:

Does anyone know if you can get this brand in the UK?
    Being a college student, I can’t buy high end brands so I am constantly on the look out for decent and affordable priced items! :)

24. Pingback: Makeup Tutorial: Halloween – Plastic Fantastic | NikkieTutorials

25. We have Catrice in Chile, it’s cheap but still a really really good brand. I like also like the nail polishes that they have. Have a nice day Nikkie, you’re my inspiration !

26. Pingback: Makeup Tutorial: Lily Allen – Hard Out Here Inspired | NikkieTutorials

27. Pingback: Makeup Tutorial: Iggy Azalea – Change Your Life | NikkieTutorials

28. Pingback: Makeup Tutorial: Edgy & Glamorous Cat Eyes for the Holidays | NikkieTutorials

29. Pingback: Makeup Tutorial: Beyoncé – Mine | NikkieTutorials

30. Pingback: Makeup Tutorial: Lorde – Team | NikkieTutorials

31. Kristin says:

Catrice is now available in the US at Ulta! Hooray!