New in Portfolio: Fashionmilk 3.0 – The Class of 2012!

Eva Bus @ Fresh Model Management
Since I launched my highly improved website with an entire new layout and tons of other fun stuff, with that Bianca Toeps (good friend, photographer and website builder… really what can’t she do?) also made a gallery for me. In there I could easily add photoshoots I’ve worked on and other cool stuff I want in there.

A couple of weeks ago Bianca (also the woman behind awesome Dutch website Fashionmilk.com) organized the third “Fashionmilk” shoot. As I’ve been a part of these shoots since day 1 it was my job to do makeup that day!

Our idea for this shoot was all about school. We wanted our own little fashion crazy class. With four very stereotypical girls that we believe almost every class has nowadays.

This shoot was photographed by Bianca Toeps. Styling by Suze Kuit. Makeup by Nikkie de Jager @ Colourfool Agency and Hair by Louise Vlaar @ Colourfool Agency.

Let’s start off with Marleen Blomsma @ Max Models as“The Bitch”:

Model: Marleen Blomsma @ Max Models
For this look I decided to keep everything very soft.
All the power had to be in Marleen’s pose. When we started off this shoot we told Marleen she was going to be the bitch. She was a bit surprised because she’s everything but that!

Before Bianca took the first picture Marleen told us: “Okay, Let’s try being bitchy!”
And bam! In front of our eyes we saw the strongest “bitchy” poses commence.
Only true models can do that y’all!

“The Rebel” that day was super stunning Chanel Asberg @ Elite Model Management:

Model: Chanel Asberg @ Elite Model Management Amsterdam
Words can not express my love for Chanel. This stunning 15 year old gave me so much life.
Her entire vibe and amazing personality really made her so much fun to work with.
For the first look (left) we decided to keep it simple and give Chanel a more edgy look by giving her a dark purple lip and lots of shine on the skin. For the lips I used MAC’s Lipmixes in “Black” and “Burgundy”

For the second look (right) I went all out. I added dark bronze colors to her inner crease and put MAC’s “Amber Lights” eyeshadow on her inner corners. On the lips I dabbed a little bit of Illamasqua’s Liquid Metal in “Enrapture” a truly gorgeous product.

Louise Vlaar @ Colourfool Agency did a stunning job on Chanel’s hair. I loved it!

Gorgeous Eva Bus @ Fresh Model Management was “The Babe” that day:

Model: Eva Bus @ Fresh Model Management
Ah.. Isn’t Eva just totally gorgeous?
When Eva walked in the studio all of us were like: “Wow. You really are a babe!”

For Eva’s look I kept it really simple. She is so stunning herself, I didn’t want to cover it all up with tons of makeup. I started with basic shading of the crease and adding some shine to her eyelids. Then to give her an even more “babe”-vibe I gave Eva a bright red lip. I used MAC’s Lipmix in “Crimson” a must-have in anyone’s kit.

For the second look (left) I just added a thick black winged liner. I used my MAC Fluidline in “Blacktrack” for this. I also gave her lower lashline a little bit more definition.

Last but not least our “Cutie” Sanne de Vries @ Micha Models:

Model: Sanne de Vries @ Micha Models
Sanne had cute written all over her. Don’t you just want to pinch her cheeks?

For Sanne we kept everything super basic. All the cuteness had to be in her pose.
I perfected her skin with some MAC Face and Body Foundation and OCC Concealers. I did some basic crease and lower lashline shading and added a very light neutral color (not white) to her waterlines. This to give her an even more big-eyed, cutesy effect.

I absolutely love what stylist Suze Kuit did for styling with this look.

In a couple of days I’ll have a really fun backstage video for you guys as well, so keep an eye out for that! :)

This entry was posted in Makeup, Makeup Breakdown, New in Portfolio. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to New in Portfolio: Fashionmilk 3.0 – The Class of 2012!

1. Daphne says:

Wow Nikkie, these photos and the models are amazing. You guys are a great team! I wish I could find a MUA like you nearby to work with. I absolutely love your work!

2. martina says:

zou graag eens met je werken! wie weet in de toekomst!

3. Daphne says:

I’m speachless, this stuff is stunning I really hope to do things like this in my life, and I’m 22, so really, my biggest congrats girls. You rock.

4. Livi C says:

Nikkie these images are stunning! you ARE my inspiration as a training makeup artist. I LOVE YOU! x

5. jill says:

Hee nikkie, wat een onwijs mooie foto’s. Mijn vraag : Wat gebruik je voor de glans, echt alleen highlighter. Soms zie je van die glans die wat nattiger/vettiger lijkt, zoals bij Chanel. Wat gebruik je hier voor?

Liefs

6. Jenn. says:

So so so stunning!
    By the way; I know Suze Kuit! She’s from http://www.fashion-treasures.com, right?
    Love her blog, and your yo

7. Cynthiiaa says:

Wauw, de foto’s zijn echt geweldig geworden! Prachtige kleuren heb je gebruikt. De make-uplooks zijn gewoon voor het model gemaakt.. echt.. amazing job!!

8. Liesbeth says:

NICE!!! I just love it! XX

9. Angelina says:

The Rebel girl and The Babe are my favourite!))))
    As good as always, Nikkie!

10. Marieke says:

wow:) love this blogpost! short but clear explanations of some gorgeous looks you have created. And the reason for doing things the way you did it. i like!

oh, and the colours in the hair of chanel, the rebel, i want to do something like that someday. i guess they are extensions? or did the stylist dye it?

11. Aeriel says:

Holy cow-I LOVE this spread!!! Nikkie you did such a good job with the makeup and the clothes are so cute! I’ve never heard of Fashion Milk before but I’m definitely going to go check it out now.

12. Shaikha-q8 says:

Wow Nikkie you did a great job
    All the looks are stunning !

keep it up gurrrrl ;*

13. Fan #1 says:

can you do a tutorial for the picture in your profile?

<3 your website!!!

14. maud says:

youu rock girll<3

15. amy says:

I love it! Especially ‘the babe’ :)

16. katie m says:

i love “the cutie” best! so talented, nikkie xxo

17. Gloria says:

Love the rebel!!

18. YveTrinidad says:

I love your work, Nikkie! I have learned so much from you. Thank you for sharing your awesome personality and your vast knowledge of makeup with your viewers so openly.

19. Hanna says:

Hi Nikkie!
    I have a question for you!
    What MAC lipstick would you prefer to a girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin?
    I have my eyes set in morange, do you think that would look good?

Btw! I love your blog and your YouTube videos! You have helped me a lot and you tend to always put a smile on my lips!

Lots of love from Sweden!

20. Arabelle says:

The Rebel and The Babe definitely have the best make-up and styling!

21. Lizeth says:

Wow you did an amazing job, I watch your vídeos all the time and this Is the first time i comment on your blog.

22. PAOLA ALVAREZ says:

what colors did you use for Chanels´ lids??? its amazing!! can´t wait to wear that look!

23. Z-Snap da Fierce says:

OMG….your takes on each of the looks is restrained and spot on. Really awesome work, Nikki! I’m a fan. You are on the road to be one of those influences in fashion. Keep up the love for your work. xo from canada.

24. STEPHANIE says:

LOVEEEE THIS NIKKI! YOU DO SOME AMAZING WORK, LOVE THE WEBSITE!

25. Alisa says:

Hi, Nikki!

First: I adore you, and your videos on youtube! You are the cutest thing ever, and super talented! <3 A real inspiration. All these looks you created are perfect for the characters. I can't pick a favorite because they are all stunning, and all fitting to each girl which makes each of them beautiful in their own light.

Second: Please, please, please make a makeup tutorial on at least one of them! They are all completely wearable in real life, and I would love to recreate a look. I so appreciate the product list, as I'm sure everyone who follows you does. I would just love to be able to see how you apply them. I always learn a lot from your videos.

P.S. I'm dying over this website. So awesome.

Huge fan. Much love.

26. joey says:

Amazing!! Love this theme :)

27. Lauren G says:

Nikkie, what products did you use on Marleen? That soft look is really amazing.

28. Pingback: New in Portfolio/Makeup Breakdown: Fashionmilk 4.0 – New Neons! | NikkieTutorials