CND Nail Polish Favorites!

If you follow my mom on Twitter, you know that she recently added a new nail polish brand to her shop
CND – Creative Nail Design. a brand with awesome, pigmented colors.
But what makes this brand so special is that they have ”effects”. Nail polishes to layer over others.

I am a nail polish junkie. And I’ve had my fair share of ”bad quality” polishes.
Sometimes the polishes were too thick, goopy and just didn’t work well.

But I have to say that these CND polishes are a whole new experience!
They are super, duper pigmented (2 coats is enough) and the line has beautiful colors.

Here are some of my favorites:

Relay Red: a beautiful true blue-red. Me and my mom like to call this the ”hooker-red” LOL

Silver Chrome: The name pretty much says it already. This is a stunning silver chrome!
It looks so furutistic and AMAZING on your nails!

And now let’s go to the real stunners of CND.. Their effects layered over ”Blackjack”.

Blackjack + Pearl Effect Gold: DUOCHROME ALERT!! I am in LOVE with this combo.
At first I was like… ”Uhm… CND that is not gold?” …. BUT WHO CARES?! I love this green-blue-grey duochrome <3

Blackjack + Pearl Effect Lavender: ANOTHER duochrome!
This time you get a beautiful purple with green!! L.O.V.E!

Blackjack + Sparkle Effect Crimson: This makes any color so rich and warm. Great for fall!

There are much more effects and colors of this brand. But these are just my favorites.
Blackjack also is an amazing black. It’s opaque in just 2 layers, and… let’s just say: I’m a fan!

CND is now available at HetCosmeticaHuis and retails for: €9,65
AAAAND, My mom has a 15% discount going on for tonight and tomorrow!
My mom ships internationally so…. WHAT ARE OYU WAITING FOR? lol

This entry was posted in Nail Polish, Swatches. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to CND Nail Polish Favorites!

1. kimberly says:

Wow, lovely nail polish!

2. Cynthiiaa says:

Oh my god, the yellow one is AMAZING!

3. Suzanne says:

de eerste van de duochromes vind ik mooi!

4. Sephoraa says:

Hahahaha, :)
    These are all super gorgeous but since i own similar nail polishes LIKE these…. the only one i’m eyeing like crazy (because i have NOTHING like it) is…Blackjack+Sparkle Effect Crimson xD

5. wow hele mooie kleuren

6. Jenette Hupf says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

7. Larissa says:

My brother encouraged I can such as this website. He was totally perfect. This publish essentially produced my day. You can not think of just just how much time I’d invested for this info! Thanks!

8. I think that what you published was actually very reasonable. But, what about this? suppose you wrote a catchier post title? I am not saying your information is not good., however suppose you added a post title that makes people desire more? I mean CND Nail Polish Favorites! | NikkieTutorials.Com is kinda vanilla. You might glance at Yahoo’s home page and note how they create article titles to grab viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a pic or two to get people excited about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.

9. Nur says:

Blackjack + Sparkle Effect Crimson is just perfect. I will deffo buy that one.