May Hits and Oh God NO’s 2015

It’s the end of the month, so that means it’s time for my Hits & Oh God NO’s! The Kat von D Shade + Light Palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette and NYX Lip Pencil in Natural are just a few that made my list this month. To see what else made it, keep on watching!

For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

Products Mentioned »

Kat von D Shade + Light Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette
Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation
Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Colours
Inglot Pigment #180
NYX Lip Pencil “Natural”
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick “Mars” (use code “Nikkietutorials” for 10% off!)
Guerlain Blush “Golden High”
House of Lashes Dark Eyelash Glue

Oh God No’s »

NYC City Proof 24H Waterproof Mascara

CONNECT WITH ME »

⇢ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
⇢ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
⇢ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials
⇢ SNAPCHAT: Nikkietutorials

This entry was posted in Hits & Favorites, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to May Hits and Oh God NO’s 2015

1. MEREDITH MOHLER says:

Hi Nikkie!!
    WOULD YOU SHARE W/ME WHERE I COULD FIND THE KOH GEN DO AQUA FOUNDATION, ALSO WOULD YOU SHARE WHICH BRUSHES YOU USED IN THE BERRY/PINK SMOKEY EYE TUTORIAL!!??? PLEASE!! LOVE U TONS!!!U ARE INCREDIBLY TALENTED & FRIKIN’ HILARIOUS!!!

2. Timarra McCain says:

Girrrrrrl! You’re cheating on Luminoso!!!??? I ran out and got that blush when I saw how often you use it, and I absolutely adore it!!!

3. Julie says:

Dit zijn zonder twijfel mijn favoriete filmpjes van jou Nikkie! :-)

4. Jennifer says:

When using nivea balm can you use a smoothing primer? If so would you put it on before or after balm?

5. Nana Sayuri says:

Hi,

You mentioned about how to get better color with gel eyeliner, about some inglot oil.
    Can you share about this trick?
    I always end up with some dried gel eyeliner, there is no eyes enough to get used before gets dried :3

6. Jem says:

Hi there :)

What brushes do you use, and what is the name of the contour palette you use.

Xox thank you for the vids

7. hailey Buris says:

can you please tell me what foundation and other makeup products and brands you use please?

8. Cherry Whittington says:

I noticed you had something on the side of your palm to keep from putting your hand on your face. Can you tell me what it is and where to get it?

9. Anita Clemens says:

I think you are fabulous. I thought you were an American living abroad. I went out and bought several products you demonstrated and I will be 61 years old this month. By the way, I have very large deep set eyes. I was wondering… should I be using the shadow on my eyes like you do? You can see the large area of lid and crease. I do not need to emphasize it, I do not think as much. Any comment on that would be great. Thank you for doing these videos. I got a kick out of the three minute make up demo. Ha ha ha.

10. Lindsay says:

I was curious what brand of brushes you would suggest for a beginner?

11. Susan says:

Hi Nikkie! What concealer did you use?

12. Margot says:

Hello. Great job. I did not anticipate this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!