HUGE MAKEUP HAUL ⋆ Sephora, Kat von D, MAC & More!

I did some serious makeup shopping, and decided to share with you all the things that I got! Get ready for some Kat von D, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced and much, much more. Hope you enjoy & thanks for watching!

For a full list of all products mentioned in this video, keep on reading!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED

Kat von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation
Kat von D Lock-it Tattoo Concealer
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder “Translucent”
Dior Diorskin Nude Concealer
Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Bauhau5”
ColourPop Lippie Stix: Skimpy, Pitch, Flawless, Frenchie, Punky and Leather
ColourPop Not a Box of Chocolates – Limited Edition Super Shock Shadows
Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Light/Medium Matte Bronzer
MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Set → Review Here
Melt Cosmetics Dark Matter Eyeshadow Stack
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick: Bane, Darling, Stupid Love, Bang Bang! and Belladonna 2
Lit Cosmetics Glitters: Abba and Oprah
Grimas Polyglitter: #075 and 010
Grimas Eyeliner Pencil: #00 and #0
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks

CONNECT WITH ME!

✕ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
✕ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
✕ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials

This entry was posted in Hauls, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to HUGE MAKEUP HAUL ⋆ Sephora, Kat von D, MAC & More!

1. Kimberly says:

Hey Nikkie, great video! Your makeup is always flawless! :) I’ve been watching you for a few years now and at the end of your videos you always say, “You can find me on twitter, facebook, and instagram, that all is Nikkietutorials”. I know that everyone knows what you mean, but it would make more sense if you said, “That’s all at Nikkietutorials” or “That’s all under Nikkietutorials”. Just a minor thing but since no one else pointed it out I thought I would. I hope I’m not coming off as rude! Hope you have a great day!

2. Meghan says:

haha very appropriate choice of emojis! :D

3. ealeganus says:

Hei Nikkie!!! I would like to ask you, how did you managed to buy the Anastasia lipsticks? Did you ordered online, or maybe a shop here in The Netherlands. Thank you !!! :)

4. Kim says:

Hi Nikkie! Could you maybe do a video or blogpost on where to buy bigger brands online (or in stores) for The Netherlands and what the policies are? I only know Sephora! Lots of love xoxo

5. Kirsten says:

Oh wauw lovely items you’ve got! :D

6. Hello Nikkie!
    I’ve been watching your videos for a while and I love it so much! They’re always so much fun!
    Aaand.. you’re GORGEOUS! ♥

xoxo

7. You make me want tot buy it all! Haha. Lovrly video as always

Xo

8. Jovita says:

Hi. Nikki what sephora do u shop at? The sephora in France doesn’t carry the products you mention. I’m in Belgium thanks

• Evy Van Moerzeke says:

Hij Nikkie, I’m from Belgium. First of all, I love your tutorials!! You’re always so funny and you come across so real and genuine.

What I would like tot know is: do you know other websites besides sephora.fr to order from? Because I really want the Too Faced Hangover primer but it’s not available at sephora.fr.

Maybe a new idea for a tutorial about the websites where you shop :)?

Love Evy!

9. peet says:

Wauwie, on witch site do you buy these?? Because i can’t find it!! And i really want the liquid lipsticks!!

10. Marjoleine says:

Wauw, those items are just amazing ♥

11. Anna says:

I think the Essence lipliner in Honey Berry is a pretty close dupe for MAC Fashion Revival, on my lip at least! And for 1 euro it can’t really hurt to try haha. Colourpop also has a dupe, but I forgot which one hmm.

12. Merve says:

Jij maakt mijn dag weer he-le-maal goed!! <3

13. Scarlet says:

hey there! But where did you get the ColourPop stuff from? As far as I know they don’t ship to Europe?

• Marie says:

Hey,
      I was wondering exactly the same thing.. I’m from France and I’ve looked all over the internet but I can’t find another website that colourpop.com that sale their products..
      Did you find any since you posted that comment ?
      Btw Nikkie, I’m a huge fan and you’re more and more beautiful :)
      Keep up the good work ! <3

14. Evi says:

Hi Nikkie,

You look awesome as always. Where to buy Anastasia when living in the Netherlands?

X

15. Adriana says:

Hello, can you do the swatch of all your anastasia beverly hills lipstick?