HUGE MAKEUP HAUL ⋆ Sephora, Kat von D, Morphe & More!

I did some serious makeup shopping and I decided to share all the things that I got with you! Get ready for some Sephora, Kat von D, Too Faced and much, much more. Hope you enjoy & thanks for watching!

For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED »

Toy Blast (check it out here)
Ted Baker Mint Xhatch Shopper with Printed Lining
Morphe Eyeshadow Palette and Brushes
Kat von D Shade + Light Eye Palette
SauceBox BATALASH Palette
Guerlain Blushes in “Chic Pink” and “Over Rose”
Natasha Denona Cosmetics
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil
Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Stila Eyes are the Window Shadow Palette “Mind”
Stila Magnificent Metals Foiled Eyeshadows in “Kitten” and “Metallic Rose Quartz”
Ardency Inn Eye Pencils in “Gold” and “Turquoise”

CONNECT WITH ME »

⇢ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
⇢ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
⇢ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials
⇢ SNAPCHAT: Nikkietutorials

This entry was posted in Hauls, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to HUGE MAKEUP HAUL ⋆ Sephora, Kat von D, Morphe & More!

1. Hanna says:

Hi Nikki,

That is a serious make up haul video :-)
    When will you come out as a transgender? It will help more people..
    You are also on the transgender road and you can share your experiences as well.

Thanks
    Hanna

2. Senan says:

Which number palette did you get from morphe. I’ve been debating which to get.

3. Klara A says:

I love the earrings you’re wearing in the video, where did you get them? Btw, your earlobes look perfectly normal to me, they’re nothing to worry about :)

4. Mozelle says:

As a homeowner, you will have maintenance and other related costs to keep
    your drain system running efficiently. * Edwin Hubbel Chapin once said, “Every action of our lives touches on. While both parents were charged, one of the charges that the boy’s mother is facing is more serious than what the boy’s father is facing, according to WUSA-9 on April 3.

5. christine says:

Did you get all of the makeup ar sephora ??

6. jill says:

ahhhh ik word er hebberig van! Ik heb gehoord dat morphe’s verzendkosten naar NL ziekelijk duur zijn, klopt dit?! Neeedddd thoseeeeeeee palettesss!!

7. Diewerke says:

OMFG! Ik wil gewoon zwemmen in je stash! Super mooie producten laat je zien! En een goede alternatief voor de Mac pro long weer, die is al maanden uitverkocht in mijn kleur dus nu kan ik kijken naar de urban decay :)

8. Sidse says:

Where do you buy your makeup?

9. Bertine says:

wat heb je veel gekocht, wow! en die lipproducten staan echt prachtig samen:)

10. Amanda Christine says:

I’m so happy you posted on my birthday (6/19)! Thank you and what a treat! I am not that skilled with make-up yet, but I hope to be as I start building my collection.

I wonder if you could share how the make-up remover worked for you. Do you love it? Which brand do you use most often and what do you like about it?

Earlobe surgery: I haven’t had it. Your lobes are beautiful, especially with the new earring style you’ve been wearing. I know, however, that everyone has a different view of themselves. Good luck to you if you try it–I’ll be tuned in to find out how it worked for you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

11. Sarah Gates says:

Any hints or tops on how to hide under eye bags? Dark circles are not so much an issue, but I unfortunately have to deal with saggy bags under my eyes. Any tips would really be great. Thanks

12. Sidney says:

Reed bed technology has a low price of entry and minimal daily functional and upkeep costs.
    It is necessary to wisely choose carpets to be placed in a room so that they can add color, style and
    warmth. Experience the difference an experienced, reliable home theater setup company makes.

13. Anne says:

Hi Nikkie! Moet je invoerrechten en taxes betalen (aan de deur) wanneer je bestelt bij Morphe?

thank you!

xx

14. Lyla says:

Hi Nikkie! I’m an old fan of yours. You look gorgeous on this haul video. Could you do a tutorial for this look, please?
    Thank you!
    xx from Korea

15. Miriam says:

What is the basic concealers and make up and brushes needed for under budget ?

16. Ejona says:

Hi there! Sorry for the stupid question but I just moved to Holland. Do we have a sephora? and do you have any recommendation on where to get nice (preferably affortable) make up apart from Douglas? Thanks a lot!!!

17. Laura says:

Heyyyy!!! Ok, so I found you a few weeks ago and you have totally and completely reenergized my love for makeup and products!! I thank you…my wallet does not, LOL!!!! But seriously? WHO CARES! Makeup is SO FUN!!
    Did you mention in this video that you got your lips done? I’ve always remarked to myself about what beautiful and perfect lips you have. I’d love to know more about the process and or products used to perfect your lips. I literally have NO LIPS and like you and your earlobe obsession, I’m obsessed with lips because I loathe mine. If you can share, GREAT!
    Thanks so much!!
    ~Laura

18. Luz says:

What is the number of the murphes brushes that you purchase recently, please ill be wating for your answer . Thanks.

19. Mary says:

Hi Nikkie…love your videos! No one ever showed me how to put makeup on. Your knowledge is a rewarding idea. Wish u were around back in my youth. My goal is to know how to create great brow coverage. When I get white brow hairs here / there I pull them…however I end up pulling too much then I create the space with eyebrow pencil/eyeshadow. Not the best at it. Hope for more videos to come. Thank u for being out there. I am trying the Nivea after shave balm….so far so good. My makeup seems to disolve as the day progresses. Nice seeing u!