EYEBROW TUTORIAL

Today I’ll show you how to fill in and sculpt your brows like a PRO! This is also my updated brow routine. Hope you enjoy & thanks for watching!

For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

PRODUCTS USED »

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Taupe”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow “Taupe”
Tarte Amazonian Clay Tinted Brow Gel “Taupe”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer #0.5

CONNECT WITH ME »

⇢ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
⇢ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
⇢ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials
⇢ SNAPCHAT: Nikkietutorials

This entry was posted in Makeup, Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to EYEBROW TUTORIAL

1. Rae Ann Duvernay says:

Live all of your tutorials. I learn a little something from each and everyone. Thank you so much. P.S. you are so beautiful.

2. femketje says:

ik vind wenkbrauwen altijd het lastigste aan een look, met mijn ashy blonde wenkbrauwen is het al snel too much. heb je tips voor wat budgetproof blonde/licht bruine wenkbrauw producten?

• Manon says:

ik zoek ook altijd naar een budget variant, maar kom toch altijd weer terug bij Anastasia. Die heeft echt de beste natuurlijke kleuren voor asblonde wenkbrauwen. Dan gebruik ik de lichtste kleur van het doosje aan het begin van de wenkbrauw en de donkerdere kleur aan de buiten kant voor een mooie overloop. Werkt echt perfect. Kost wat, maar dan is je zoektocht ook over!
      Budget merken zijn altijd te rood voor mij in ieder geval.

3. cookiestull says:

Love watching, very helpful

4. Josefine says:

Would you please also name the brushes that you used in the video? I’d appreciate that alot. Thanks for the inspo! Big hugs from Sweden!

5. Sherry says:

I would just like to say how very happy I am that I found you on-line. I am 47 years old. Two and a half years ago I lost my husband to cancer. We had been together since he was 17 and I was 18. My world ended that day. I haven’t really cared for myself too well since he died. You have given me a renewed passion for how I look and what makeup can do for me. It has given a much needed boost to my self-esteem and my interest in living. You will never know how much you have done for me and how thankful I am.

6. Meishia Kernahan says:

Hi Nikki! I just discovered your awesomeness last week with your Power of Make-up video. I’ve been hooked ever since. Not only are your make up skills ridiculous your personality is genuine and you make me laugh. I also love that you are a “real” sized woman and are showing us all that you don’t have a “skin and bone” face to be gorgeous! I have a request for you. Over this past year I’ve made a pledge to stop buying make up from companies that test on animals. That narrows down the pickings quite a bit. There are some good ones out there though like Cover FX, Becca, Josie Marin, Too Faced, Anastasia of Beverly Hills, OCC, etc. I was wondering if you could do a video on the best of the best cruelty free make up?

7. Rachel says:

I love all your videos! I have managed to jack up my eyebrows something bad and have been trying to figure out how to fix them. Thanks for all the tips. I saw one of your videos on fb and was wowed. I will definitely keep up on your videos and maybe I can change up my makeup routine. Your makeup is amazing and I like that you have a sense of humor :) keep it up girl!

8. Dolly Ann Mobley says:

I am 69 years old. I have myriad skin problems (that great time at the swimming pool in summers past), and I’m just past the caring about my looks phase in my life. I was a pretty good-looker in my younger years, and after running across your videos full of encouragement and eagerness to help, I found myself excited at the prospect of a better looking geriatric!!! Of coarse the expensive products you use are not do-able for me on my $837.00 a month retirement. I’m really poor, but that young girl inside of me is still alive and would like to resurface somehow. You’ve given me things to think about and for that I thank you.

9. Pingback: En tillbakablick på sommaren | Makeup my life