December Hits and Oh God NO’s 2014

It’s the end of the month, so that means it’s time for my Hits & Oh God NO’s! The Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows and Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are just a few that made my special list this month. To see what else made it, just keep on watching!

For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

Don’t forget to vote for my mom’s webshop as webshop of 2014 HERE!

Products Mentioned

Solar Nails at Universal Nails, Amsterdam → More Info
House of Lashes Eyelash Glue
Makeup Studio Extra Fine Translucent Powder #1
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer
Milani Baked Blush “Luminoso”
Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows → Available Here
Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Perfume

Oh God No’s

CoverFX Total Cover Cream Foundation

MISC.

Wig: @hairhegoes on Instagram
Earrings: HEMA

CONNECT WITH ME!

✕ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
✕ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
✕ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials

This entry was posted in Hits & Favorites, Makeup, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to December Hits and Oh God NO’s 2014

1. Jenny says:

PLEASE please do a video tutorial on this look you’re wearing in this video. It is STUNNING!! That lip color!! Those eyes!! <3

2. Apsara says:

Whenever I apply my false lashes, I feel like they don’t show up or aren’t noticeable at all! It’s as if I’m not wearing any false lashes at all cuz you can’t see them! Your ones go up, curled and so visible. Idk what I’m doing wrong. The lash band is at the base of my lashes! Please help me :(

I use DUO glue but now I’m DEFINITELY switching over to House of Lashes.

3. Eesha says:

Finally, one product that I own features in your favorites list and I feel so proud! Its LM secret brightening powder. I have been using it for about a year and use to set my under-eye concealer every time I wear makeup. Totally love it.

4. Anouk says:

Kan niet meer stemmen heb ik al eerder gedaan maar kan maar 1x zo te zien

5. Marie says:

Where did u manage to get the milani blush from? I am stucked in Denmark and I need this girl in my life!!

6. Angele says:

Heee Nikkie,

Deze look is echt prachtig zou je van deze een tutorial kunnen maken dan koop ik echt alles wat je gebruikt heb want het is echt super mooi. Mag ik vragen hoe je erachter komt of je een cool tone of een warm tone type bent?

Liefs Angele

7. Cora Mulhall says:

Glad to hear Ur much better nikkie I am a huge fan of Ur videos I recently followed Ur blog on bloglovin please do a tutorial on this make up.
    P.s
    LOVE the nails

8. Emma G says:

Hi Nikkie!

First I just want to say that I really enjoy all of your youtube videos and tutorials. you’re such an inspiring person and an incredibly talented make up artist, I’ve learned a lot about makeup and makeup techniques thanks to you.

So now I’ve decided invest into really good make up brushes and I’ve heard such good things about the Sigma beauty brushes so they were my first thought. But recently I discovered the Zoeva brand and I was wondering what you think about them. If you had to choose one brand for all your makeup brushes, which would you choose? Going crazy over here…

Would be so happy to hear your comments. Hope you have a fabulous start of 2015.

9. Sabrina says:

Love the wig & these video’s as always.

10. Keisha says:

Your lashes are amazing. Are they House of Lashes? if so, what style.

11. Joyce says:

What are you wearing on your lips?? Love it!

Please do a tutorial on the complete look :)

12. tirurit says:

I love the Laura Mercier powder as well. I use it to set my concealer but sometimes also to set my paint pot. I have also been known to use it as a subtle highlight. AND it seems that the pot will last forever!

So all in all, I am very happy with it!

13. Miriam says:

Wat leuk en wat heb je een prachtige look in deze video (die lippen!) wauw

14. Marjoleine says: