Makeup Tutorial: MAC x Kelly Osbourne Collection Look

For a full list of all products used in this video, Click More!

One of my favorite it-girls Kelly Osbourne and her fabulous mother Sharon (finally) teamed up with MAC Cosmetics and launched their own limited edition collection! Kelly’s look for the promo images featured stunning, sultry smokey eyes with a purple soft-grunge haze. It’s absolutely beautiful, and just had to a tutorial inspired by it!

PRODUCTS USED:
Face:
L’Oréal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer
L’Oréal True Match Foundation “N1 – Soft Ivory” → Applied with this Makeup Geek Brush
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer “NC 15” → Used with this brush
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter “Radiant Rose”
Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder “20 – Claire”

Eyebrows:
Anastasia Brow Wiz “Ash Blonde”
Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo “Light” → Available Here
Benefit Gimme Brow “Light/Medium”
MAC Studio Finish Concealer “NC 15”

Cheeks
Illamasqua Eyeshadow “Heroine”
MUA Blusher “Shade 04”
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish “Soft and Gentle”

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot “Soft Ochre”
MAC Eyeshadow “Sugar Snack”
MAC Eyeshadow “Sketch”
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Corrupt” → Available Here
MAC Eyeshadow “Parfait Amour” + MAC Eyeshadow “Stars ‘n Rockets”
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Cupcake” → Available Here
MAC Pressed Pigment “Sweet Acting” + LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Shimma Shimma” → Available Here
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil “Black Fever”
Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara → Available Here
MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
xoBeauty False Eyelashes “The Romantic”

Lips:
OCC Lip Tar “Interlace”
Chanel Glossimer “188 – Sunny”

JEWELRY & CLOTHES:
Lavender Shirt: ASOS
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: H&M
Rings: ASOS

WHERE TO FIND ME:
✕ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
✕ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
✕ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials

344Klei02

This entry was posted in Makeup, Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Makeup Tutorial: MAC x Kelly Osbourne Collection Look

1. Joëlle says:

Die paarse kleur past erg mooi bij je haar- en oogkleur, ik ga deze look morgen denk ik uit proberen!!

2. Marilyn Wiley says:

Love this look also nothing looks bad on you. Can you tell me what was the tiny brush you used for the eye liner (the real tiny one you used for the upper lash line). I don’t think i own one this tiny and it looked like it worked so well applying the eyeliner in such a thin line. Keep up the good work you are great and educational to watch.

• Kim says:

I think it’s the zoeva 312 Detail Liner :-)

• Marilyn Wiley says:

I looked this brush up and i do not think it is that one as it was a yellow colored bristles and longer. The one she used looked very short and black bristle looking. The shortness is what made me ask (it looked like a brush with a major hair cut) as I feel the might be more control using it. Maybe Nikkie can weigh in one the answer.

• Jane Doe says:

I also really would like to know which brush she used for the eyeliner! Can you tell us?

• Kim says:

I’m not sure the mac 266 but you can use a lot of brushes like that sigma e65 zoeva 317 i think that will do.

• NikkieTutorials says:

Hi Darling! That was my Zoeva 312 Detail Liner brush. It is absolutely fantastic! x

3. Joy says:

Wat een leuke look! Je ziet er erg mooi uit!
    Paars kan zo mooi zijn voor ooglooks, het past prachtig bij elke kleur iris vind ik zelf…

-X-

4. nenacecilia says:

Prachtig!
    Je 2de keus voor je lippen was een stuk beter inderdaad! :)

Ik ben zo benieuwd naar de lipstick die ze zelf op heeft. Fingers crossed dat ie me staat! :)

5. Joni says:

Gorgeous – as always! The purple looks amazing on you :)

6. Pingback: Review & Swatches: MAC x Sharon & Kelly Osbourne Collection | NikkieTutorials