2012 All-Time Favorites & Highlights

For a full list of all products mentioned & more? Click More!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
MAKEUP:
– M.A.C Paint Pot “Soft Ochre”
– Makeup Studio Jewel Effects “Shine”> Available Here
– M.A.C Lipmix “Crimson”
– M.A.C Pressed Pigment “Spot Lit”
– Kryolan Translucent Setting Powder
– Viseart Eyeshadow Palette #1

HAIR PRODUCTS:
– Redken Woolshake
– Sebastian Volupt Spray
– Mason Pearson Hairbrush

NAIL POLISHES:
– O.P.I Nail Polish “You Glitter be Good to me!”
– O.P.I Nail Polish “Goldeneye”

SKIN PRODUCTS (forgot to mention in video):
– hannah “Active Mask” > Available Here
– hannah Remodelling Cream > Available Here

WHAT I’M WEARING:
* If you want a tutorial on the makeup I’m wearing in this video,
please let me know in the comments down below :)

* The nails are part of a tutorial for Fashionista Magazine.
Once they give me a go, I’ll share the video with all of you :)

“Happy New Year” Crown: Dutch Drugstore/Kruidvat
Gold Studded Sweater: ASOS
Earrings: Forever 21

This entry was posted in Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to 2012 All-Time Favorites & Highlights

1. Maica says:

Hi Nikkie!

I’ve been watching your tutorials for the past few months and I wanted to say…

I LOVE YOU! Hahaha! :D You’re so pretty and amazing!

Anyhow, please please do a makeup tutorial for this look. I llikkkkeee the funky eyeliner.

Also. if you could do a wedding/bridal make up, something simple yet stunning please do so. My cousin is getting married this February and she asked me to do her makeup and I have no idea what to do. I look up to you so much that it would be really nice for you to do one so I could recreate it.

Thank you so much and I’m looking forward to more tutorials! Happy New Year!

<3 Maica

2. amy says:

Ur amazing! Happy new year :)

3. Camila says:

hahahaha you’re so funny! i love watching your videos when i’m kind of upset cuz you always cheer me up!
    it’s hilarious when you say phrases with a weird voice
    and BTW nice studded sweater!!! it’s beautiful!
    Happy new year’s eve Nikkie! hope all kinds of best wishes for you!!

4. Jessica says:

Wearing Goldeneye on my nails now! Great list. Happy new year, Nikkie!

5. Monica says:

Thanks so much for the video! It was truly beautiful! I was wondering though what falsies you were wearing? I love how they look feathery! **Btw you made me cry at the end, because I understand how sad it feels to be alone on such important times for some people. Everyone deserves to feel loved no matter circumstance. Thank you Nikkie, love you too and anyone who reads this! <3 Happy New Years

6. Kim says:

The last part of you video…you’re so sweet! :-)
    Thanks!

7. Martina says:

Fijn filmpje !!
    Ik wil albatros ook graag hebben!

8. juul says:

loooooveeee de eyeliner!!

9. Sophie says:

Nikkie je bent geweldig! Naast dat ik elke keer enorm veel leer van jouw filmpjes, ben jij ook mijn wekelijkse dosis humor ;)
    Alvast de beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar!

10. Aniek says:

Nikkie, waar kan ik het viseart palette kopen? Ben al tijden op zoek..
    Have a great end of 2012 and an amazing 2013! X

11. Elea says:

Hee
    waar heb je dat shirt met die studs gekocht? Hij is echt super leuk!

12. Linda says:

Super leuk! Ik ben heel benieuwd naar de ooglook tutorial (: trouwens, leuke oorbellen haah!

13. Desiree says:

Hahaha laughing my ass off! I’m talking British, like I’m from Britland XD
    I really like your eyeliner!!
    And.. If you’re such a Tom Hardy lover, you reaaaaaaally should see Lawless!!! It’s good! Like… Tom Hardy shirtless good! What makes it beyond great!

14. Nina says:

Happy new year nikkie! Leuk filmpje! En ik zie graag een tutorial van deze look, die eyeliner is zo gaaf!

15. Mary says:

H*NY to you too! :)

16. Karima says:

BIG fan! Keep up the great work and see you in 2013!
    xxkarima

17. Annie says:

Hey Nikkie:)
    Just wanted to say that I’ve been watching your videos for the past few weeks and I love them! You make me laugh and learn makeup tips/tricks at the same time:D I think you have an awesome career and keep doing what you’re doing! I’m a huge Nikkie fan:)

18. Nikki,
    Yes on the makeup video!
    You are so funny, quirky but, you gotta love you.
    Love your videos and your entertainment and I want to say…..HAPPY NEW YEAR Nikki! That the new year brings you Peace, Joy, Love, Prosperous and Happiness in the New Year 2013 !

19. Annie says:

Nikkie, can you PLEASE tell me where you got the viseart palette? I am actually going crazy trying to find it online!
    Also, happy new year! Discovered you in 2012 and you are one of my favourite youtubers :)

20. sara says:

I want a tutorial on your make up look in this video! it´s georgeous!
    xx♥

• Yara says:

Wauw heel inspirerend prajate. Zit de laatste tijd zoveel te denken over alles van school tot mn relatie. En toch wel fijn om te horen dat zo een succes vol iemand als jou dat ook heeft.en dat van je tailbone heb ik ook! Ooooh zo pijnlijk.Je ziet er verder echt weer prachtig uit. Mn ouders gaan over 2 weken naar italie. Dan mogen ze die lipkleur wel meenmen haha

21. Vera says:

I would LOVE a tutorial on this look!! Also, I wanted to second an earlier comment re: a wedding makeup tutorial…I’ll be doing a friend’s wedding makeup this year as well and would love some ideas!! Thanks, Nikkie!

22. Jessica says:

Nikkie! Okay let me just first say that I love all of your videos! I’ve been a fan of yours for a while now and you are deff my favorite Youtube Beauty Guru!

Okay so you have got to tell me if there is any way I can get my hands on that Kryolan Translucent Setting Powder!

And YESSSS I would love if you did a tutorial on that graphic eyeliner, it’s to die for!

Anywhoooo I can’t wait for all the new videos this year!!! :)

23. Robinoula says:

Please give us a tutorial on your make-up!

24. Kaburyu says:

We love you too Nikkie ! It’s always a pleasure to watch your videos, since one cannot be borred while laughing like a whale. (do that expression exist in another language than french ? I doubt that)

xoxo

25. Liset says:

Hey Nikkie,

Ik ben altijd erg blij met je tutorials en favorieten!
    Zo leer ik weer nieuwe merken kennen en krijg ik meer inzichten over hoe ik mijn make up kan aanbrengen.
    Moet eerlijk zeggen dat ik het laatste jaar steeds vaker te horen krijg dat mijn make up zo mooi is. Dit komt echt doordat ik al een ruime tijd jou tutorials volg.
    Bijdeze heel erg bedankt voor al je geposte tutorials!

Groeten Liset.

26. Ashlee Springett says:

So you said to comment about makeup/turtorials on your video’s due to high amount of questions. As a makeup artist myself I admire everything you do and I just can’t get enough, so my question to you is what sort of makeup would you do for your wedding day? I’m having trouble with inspiration, a wedding turtorial would be perfect from you with your absolute perfection, you have such a wide range of skills & I’d love to see what you would do and a list of products xx

27. noelia says:

hey why cant i find the Nars highlight blush “albatross” ? Is it discontinued?

28. Alli Rose says:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Cinema Secrets sells the Viseart Palettes. They also ship world wide!