Makeup Tutorial: Scarlett Johansson D&G – The One / Lace – Inspired

For a full list of all products used, Click More!

PRODUCTS USED:
Face:
M.A.C Face and Body Foundation #C1
M.A.C Matchmaster Foundation 1.0

Eyes:
M.A.C Paint Pot ”Soft Ochre”
Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette ”Au Naturel” >> Available Here
Ben Nye Lumiere Pigment ”Ice”
Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel ”#77”
Ben Nye Neutralizer Creme Crayon ”Red Concealer #1”
Makeup Studio Waterresistant Volume Mascara >> Available Here

Lips:
Inglot Freedom System Palette Lipstick ”#5” & ”#23”
Sleek Pout Polish ”Frosting”

NAIL POLISH:
CND Shellac ”Fedora” with ”Iced Cappuccino” french

MAKEUP BRUSHES I LOVE:

This entry was posted in Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Makeup Tutorial: Scarlett Johansson D&G – The One / Lace – Inspired

1. Cynthiiaa says:

Oh, wauw! Amazing! The wings are always so perfect. :)

2. Lauren says:

Omg, you have such a perfect flawless skin! Love it <'3

3. Hannah says:

What is the name of the eyeliner brush you used? I’ve been looking every where for one like that!

4. Silke says:

I love this look! Thank you for using the sleek palette. Now i can create this at home. Love it. (:

5. Ingrid says:

I’d like to know where you buy your accessories! They rock!

6. There are definitely plenty of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to convey up. I provide the ideas above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you carry up where an important factor can be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, however I’m positive that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each boys and girls feel the impression of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

7. kjOkken says:

inner self was fairly content until detection this web-site.ethical self popular until praise onward your night on this egregious read!! alter of course enjoying each bit in point of other self abbreviation her auditor him bookmarked till autopsy stylish candy inner man blog come through.

8. Whats cheery. Very cool blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your locate and assume the feeds additionally…I’m blissful to locate several beneficial information here in the send. Thanks for sharing…