SNAPCHAT Q&A: My Boyfriend, Having Babies & MORE!

With so many fun Snapchat Q&A videos going around lately, I thought I would film one and answer all your burning questions while seeing your beautiful faces! DON’T FORGET TO ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT! Screen name: NikkieTutorials – Hope you enjoy & thanks for watching!

For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

CONNECT WITH ME »

⇢ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
⇢ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
⇢ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials
⇢ SNAPCHAT: Nikkietutorials

This entry was posted in Personal, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to SNAPCHAT Q&A: My Boyfriend, Having Babies & MORE!

1. Alexandria says:

Hello Nikkie, what lipstick are you wearing in this video! I love it!!

2. Monika says:

Hi Nikki, I’m a 1 of your subscribers. I just watched you q&a video and I’m glad you are not doing your films in Dutch ;-) as I’m originally from Poland but live in. Uk. Me and my 12 year daughter started to watch your videos after your “power of make up” which is genius. Later my daughter wanted to try all your technics (with my cosmetics). I just have a question how you choose the shade of foundation for a skin tone? I have a problem with this as i don’t want to go to the shop and try every one on my face as i wear make up for example. Is there any good trick to choose right colour? Thanks in advance. I don’t want say that i love you as any teenager but i do think you do great job. Keep it on :-)

3. samora says:

I love you soooo much

4. Nicole says:

I love these kind of Q&A’s, especially your version of course!

5. Maitha says:

Could you please tell us which lipstick and the shade you used in this video?

6. Hilary says:

What is the color of lipstick that you are wearing? I do not see a list of products from this video. Thanks!

7. Mayra says:

I cannot see the list of products mentioned it says continue reading and I don’t see anything.

8. reallyfairskin says:

Hi Nikki! I’m a devoted fan of yours ))
    I’d suggest Essence eyeshadow as a nice budget-friendly replacement for your current contouring product. it’s waaay cheaper than Illamasqua and works really great for fair skin tones.
    I’m so extatic over that eyeshadow, I’ve even written a review.

9. Haya says:

Love your lipstick, what is it? :( can’t find the list of products.

10. Kim says:

I am trying to write down some of the products you use but can’t find a list anywhere. Can you give me some of the basics?

Thanks