STROBING Tutorial

Today I’ll show you how to do the new makeup trend: STROBING using BECCA’s Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill! Hope you enjoy & thanks for watching!

For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

PRODUCTS USED »

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector “Champagne Pop” by Jaclyn Hill
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

CONNECT WITH ME »

⇢ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
⇢ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
⇢ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials
⇢ SNAPCHAT: Nikkietutorials

This entry was posted in Makeup, Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to STROBING Tutorial

1. Gorgeous! I won’t forgo using contour, but I like the change of just a super highlighted look.

2. Melissa says:

Do u have a suggestion for hyper- pigmentation?? I have white acne scars on my jaw line and I have tried everything except lasers which is too expensive .. Thanks for ur time !!

3. Debbie says:

Awesome as always Nikkie! I would love to see the names of the brushes you use included in your product listings, if that’s possible. I have tried so many of your techniques and am a huge fan!

4. Carla RC says:

Hello Nikkie, what are your thoughts on the new Champagne Pop?? I saw you use it, but you didn’t comment much about it… Love? Meh? Must have??
    xo

5. Mulaty says:

Strobe Cream van MAC ja ja.

6. Jenni says:

With the shimmer its looks oily as hell. I wonder if I just used like porcelain-WHITE power and did it matte if it would be ok for oily gils? Still bright, no contour, but no shine? Love ya girl!

7. naddl says:

Hey Nikki
    what is the name of your lipstick in this video? It is sooooo awesome. Thx

8. Secondly ‘ and perhaps more importantly ‘ you’re
    also going to need letters of recommendation from your professors when you’re searching for jobs.
    This smooth connectivity is another conveniencethat is available for the actual buyers.
    The PS4, Xbox One and PC release date for “GTA 5” should be
    set sometime during the autumn period in Europe and North America.

9. Kim says:

Leuke techniek voor de zomer als je al van jezelf gebruind bent. Ik ga het zeker eens proberen.

10. Zoe says:

Hi Nikki
    Absolutely loving your lippy in this video, what is it? Thanks xx