Gwen Stefani 2015 Grammys Makeup Tutorial

Want to know how to recreate Gwen Stefani’s look straight from the 2015 Grammys red carpet? Today, I’ll show you how the create the gorgeous look step by step! Hope you enjoy & thanks for watching!

For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

FACE

Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
MAC Face and Body Foundation “NC15”
MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation “NC15”
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Chantilly”
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Makeup Studio Translucent Powder #1

EYEBROWS

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Ash Blonde”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade “Taupe”
tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel “Taupe”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer #0.5

CHEEKS

BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Contouring Kit → Available Here
ColourPop Super Shock Cheek “Trickery”

EYES

MAC Paint Pot “Soft Ochre”
Anastasia Beverly Hills “Warm Taupe”
Anastasia Beverly Hills “Nude”
BH Cosmetics Wild Child Baked Eyeshadow Palette → Available Here
ColourPop Super Shock Cheek “Swift”
EM Cosmetics Calligraphy Liquid Liner “Scribble”
Kat von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
NYC Liquid Eyeliner “Black”
Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara
House of Lashes False Eyelashes “Iconic”

LIPS

MAC Lip Pencil “Stripdown”
L.A. Girl Endless Auto Lip Liner “Natural”
BH Cosmetics Color Lock Lipstick “Charming” → Available Here
Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss “Exquisite”

CONNECT WITH ME!

✕ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
✕ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
✕ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials

416

This entry was posted in Makeup, Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Gwen Stefani 2015 Grammys Makeup Tutorial

1. Elizabth albino says:

cool

2. Karlijn says:

Wauw! Echt heel mooi en vrouwelijk.

3. Miriam says:

Wauw erg mooi, ook omdat het zo naturel overkomt maar toch goed uitziet!

4. Savannah G says:

Hi!! I saw a comment on YT that someone said your concealer is to yellow on you (which I TOTALLY disagree I honestly don’t notice anything wrong it looks to be the same shade as other parts of your face that are the ‘highlights of the face,) But I saw you comment saying you were trying to work with it that u noticed that, I just wanted to say I use the shade vanilla which is said to have a pinker undertone which is why I bought it to help with any darkness under the eyes and it’s PERFECT and I’ll never buy another concealer , it even concealed a black eye:P which is crazy bc I’ve never found a concealer to cover a black eye lol. I’m the lightest shade of any foundation too so ik it will work on you!!! I love all your videos!! You do more unique looks than most youtube gurus and your the realist person on YT I watch, not to mention you crack me up sometimes!!! And yes those eye lashes look IDENTICAL!!

5. Maggie says:

Love this tutorial! I’m inspired def going to try this look!

-Maggie

6. Diana says:

Wauw, wat een mooie look! het ziet er heel natuurlijk uit.

7. Joy says:

Nikkie,
    You have completely inspired me to try wearing make up again – I LOVE makeup and gave it up for many years and have recently started to wear some little by little – you have lit the fire inside me and I am smiling just thinking about all of the possibilities! Thank you so much for sharing your talented ways. I LOVE your posts and tutorials! Don’t ever stop!
    Joy