Makeup Tutorial: Colorful Spring Look ∙ Collab with Chloe Morello!

For a full list of all products used in this video, Click More!

A couple of months ago, the amazingly talented Chloe Morello and I came up with a Summer/Winter collab as Chloe lives in Australia, where it was Summer. And I live in The Netherlands, where it was Winter. We loved collaborating so much, and we got so many positive comments. After that we just knew we had to do another one! Today we’re bringing you our Spring/Fall collab as it is Spring here in The Netherlands, and Fall in Australia!

PRODUCTS USED:
Face:
MAC Prep & Prime Natural Radiance “Radiant Yellow”
L’Oréal True Match Foundation “N1 Soft Ivory”
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer “NC15”
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC-1 & SC-2
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder “Diffused Light”

Cheeks
Illamasqua Eyeshadow “Heroine”
Illamasqua Blush “Disobey”
MAC Blush Ombre “Azalea Blossom”
Benefit Cosmetics Blush “Coralista”
MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow “A Natural Flirt”

Eyes:
MAC Paintpot “Soft Ochre”
Inglot Eyeshadow #447 → Review Here
Sugarpill Eyeshadow “Buttercupcake”
Illamasqua Eyeshadow “Sex”
Sugarpill Eyeshadow “Poison Plum”
MAC Pressed Pigment “Light Touch”
Collistar Liquid Eyeliner #24
Ben Nye Neutralizer Creme Crayon “Ultra Lite”
LORAC Unzipped Palette Eyeshadow “Undercover”
Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara → Available Here
MAC False Eyelashes #36

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil “Stripdown”
MAC Lipstick “Hue”
MAC Lipglass “Talk Softly to Me”

JEWELRY & CLOTHES:
Batman T-Shirt: H&M
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Earrings: ASOS
Rings: ASOS

WHERE TO FIND ME:
✕ TWITTER: NikkieTutorials
✕ FACEBOOK: Nikkietutorials
✕ INSTAGRAM: @NikkieTutorials

WATCH CHLOE’S VIDEO HERE:

This entry was posted in Makeup, Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Makeup Tutorial: Colorful Spring Look ∙ Collab with Chloe Morello!

1. nenacecilia says:

Prachtige, pràchtige ooglook!

2. Amelie says:

Awesome look Nikkie (and Chloe as well!), I love it!

3. Marianne says:

Hey Nikkie,
    Would you consider doing a hair tutorial on this current look you are rocking? Now that you’ve studied hair styling, I”m sure you have some tips to share!. Plus, I think I have pretty much the same haircut, but I can never get it looking as front-swoopy-perfect as yours. If you could describe your hair texture and your current haircut (bang length, layers etc.) that would be cool.
    Thanks for considering it!

4. Eva says:

Hee Nikkie,

Hele mooie look! maar ik had een vraagje, waar heb jij je lorac unzipped palette vandaan? Ik ben al super lang op zoek naar de lorac palettes, maar ik kan maar nergens iets vinden om ze in Nederland te krijgen! Zo stom, dus daarom vroeg ik het me af haha

XxEva

5. Paola says:

Wauw prachtig! Ik vind het geweldig dat je zoveel mooie kleuren combineert en draagt! Je bent een inspiratie! :)

6. Linnea says:

I love this look, it’s amazing! Love the colour combination. Can’t wait to try it out on my self.

Just a little heads up, the green Inglot Eyeshadow you are using is named #477 and not #447. ^_^ Have double checked their website and I own the same eye shadow but I bought it as a lose shadow and not in a freedom palette so I have the name of the shadow on the bottom of my jar.
    Really wish they would name their shadows instead so it’s easier to remember which one is which.

Keep up the good work! <3