Makeup Tutorial: Glamorous Coppers & Reds for the Holidays

For a full list of all products used & more? Click More!

PRODUCTS USED:
Face & Cheeks:
M.A.C Face and Body Foundation “White″
Chanel Perfection Lumière Foundation ”12 Beige Rosé”
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation ”Classic Ivory 10”
N.Y.X Powder Blush “Taupe”
Illamasqua Blush “Disobey”
M.A.C Powder Blush “Pink Tea”
M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish “Soft and Gentle”

Eyes:

M.A.C Paintpot “Soft Ochre”
M.A.C Paintpot “Quite Natural”
M.A.C Eyeshadow “Coperring”
M.A.C Eyeshadow “Embark”
M.A.C Eyeshadow “Star Violet”
M.A.C Eyeshadow “Cork”
M.A.C Eyeshadow “Blanc Type”
M.A.C Eyeshadow “Carbon”
M.A.C Pigment “Blonde’s Gold”
Makeup Studio Jewel Effects “Shine” > Available Here
N.Y.X Slide On Pencil “Brown Perfection”
Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara > Available Here
Makeup Studio Ultimate Curl Mascara > Available Here

Lips:
M.A.C Lipstick “Ruby Woo”

Nails:
China Glaze Nail Polish “Escaping Reality”

JEWELRY & CLOTHES:
Rose Gold Ear-cuff w/ chain: Claire’s
Small Gold Ear-cuff: ASOS
Metallic Gold Hair Clip: H&M
Oxblood Dress: H&M

This entry was posted in Tutorials, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Makeup Tutorial: Glamorous Coppers & Reds for the Holidays

1. Rims says:

Hi Nikki , this is by far the most amazing look I’ve ever seen !!!!
    Can you please start putting still pictures of the look in the blog posts , preferably the ones you use in your intro? I’d like to save them on my computer for future reference . Thank you ^^

2. martina says:

die kleuren staan je prachtig!

3. suzan says:

Wauuuw :-)!! Heel mooi. Laat je ogen ook heel mooi uitkomen. Een paar filmpjes terug wilde je al je volgers (200.000!!) danken. Bij deze dank ik jou voor al de mooie looks en inspiratie. DANK Nikkie! Groetjes van een groot fan. Xx

4. Wooow echt heel erg mooi!

5. Super nice tutorial as always! I have one wish for a video – I want to see all your favorite brushes, your makeup station and where you shoot your videos. “Behind the scene video” :) Take care! Love from North of Sweden <3

6. Marie Antoinette says:

This is an amazing look! I will definitely reproduce it on my own, although I’ll have to buy Copering and Star Violet first (what a pity =)).
    xx

7. Gloria says:

UH-MAY-ZING!!! Love the hair clip.

8. Mariana says:

Beautiful!!!! I think Ruby Woo is like the god of all red lipsticks out there.

9. Wan says:

Could you please let us know the brushes brand? that would be VERY VERY helpfull

10. Christel says:

Loving the look again Nikkie!
    I haven’t looked at my bloglovin feed for a long time, but now I have finally caught up on all your posts I’ve missed. (which were a lot:P)

11. Carlijn says:

I love your character, it always makes me happier, whatever mood I might be in :)

12. Kayleigh says:

Beautiful!! that all I have to say haha

13. Kelly says:

Nikkie! This is my absolute favorite of your tutorials ever.

I’m now ordering NYX taupe and all those MAC eyeshadow colors. This is going to be my go-to look for the weekends and conventions (I go to a lot of Dungeons and Dragons conventions.)

We have a similar face shape as far as I can tell from your un-makeup-ed (is that a word?) side and wish I could contour like you. I’d really love a tutorial on exactly how you contour and how to figure out where to do so.

14. Gin says:

Hi Nikki I have been trying to find this Mac palette but couldn’t find it, can u name it please?

15. Melissa says:

I think this look is one of the prettiest I ve ever seen. All these colors together are so magical. I will totally rock this look for the holidays on Christmas or even better on New Year’s Eve. I love your work you are my favorite artist. Being funny and so creative makes you different and special. I can’t wait for more pretty videos :)) kisses from Greece ❤️✨