Amsterdam Haul: MAC, River Island & More!

For a full list of what I’m wearing, Click more!

WHAT I’M WEARING:
On my face:
Chanel Perfection Lumière Foundation ”12 Beige Rosé”
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation ”Classic Ivory 10”
N.Y.X Blush ”Taupe”
NARS Powder Blush ”Luster”
NARS Powder Blush ”Gina”
M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish ”Soft and Gentle”

On my eyes:
M.A.C Paintpot ”Soft Ochre” – applied as base to eyelids
NARS Duo Eyeshadow ”Alhambra” – applied to lids and inner corners
M.A.C Eyeshadow ”Uninterrupted” applied to crease and blended out
Ben Nye Neutralizer Creme Crayon Lite NP-2 – applied to waterline
Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara > Available Here

On my lips:
M.A.C Lip Erase ”Pale”

Jewelry & Clothes:
Earrings: River Island
Glittery Jumper: River Island
Necklace: Accessorize

PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN VIDEO:
Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste
Wet ‘n Wild Lipsticks: #908C, #909B, ”Dollhouse Pink” & ”Think Pink”
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation
INM Out the Door Top Coat
M.A.C Pink Foundation Sponge
M.A.C Pro Long-wear Eyeshadow ”Uninterrupted”
Lancôme Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer: SC-1 & SC-2
NARS Powder Blush: ”Luster” & ”Gina”
Lady Gaga Perfume ”Fame”
H&M Divided Earrings Pack
River Island Clothes
Treasure Lashes ”Shimmer Twins”

This entry was posted in Hauls, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Amsterdam Haul: MAC, River Island & More!

1. Pamela says:

Omygod verkopen ze nu nars in Amsterdam ?
    WAAAAAAAR?
    Love the stuff

2. Tanja says:

What nailpolish are you wearing in this video?

3. OMG I love all the different things you talked about here. It’s funny–I’m always jealous of all the cool beauty products you can get in the UK and Europe. It’s nice to hear we have stuff in the USA you crave. I totally agree that Wet n’ Wild is one of our best drugstore brands.

Thank you for introducing me to Sokolum79. Her vids are awesome. I just subscribed.

Congrats on becoming a teacher. You have so much passion, wit and humor! I know you are a great instructor!

Cheers!

<3BeautyJones

4. Tosca says:

Elke keer als ik je video’s kijk moet ik zo hard lachen! Zo heerlijk al die blurbs tussendoor! Keep up the good work!

5. sandra says:

Waar heb je de crest tandpasta gekocht?
    ik bestel hem namelijk altijd via internet omdat ik ze hier in nl nergens zie

6. Karolina says:

It was funny to notice, that I have the same necklace as you have in this video! :)

I have just reacently found your beautiful blog and I must say I love it!

Greetings from Finland! :)

7. Anne vdh says:

hahah you are freaking hilarious!
    Dat stukje met de wimpers heeft me zeker een kwartier lang hardop aan het lachen gemaakt haha!

8. barbi says:

Waar heb je de Wet en Wild gekocht?