Makeup Tutorial: Back to School – Makeup & Outfit Inspiration

For a full list of all products used & mentioned, Click More!

PRODUCTS USED:
Face + Cheeks:
M.A.C Face and Body Foundation ”C1”
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation ”Classic Ivory 10”
N.Y.X Blush ”Taupe”
Illamasqua Powder Blush ”Disobey”
N.Y.X Blush ”Peach”
M.A.C Powder Blush ”Pink Tea”
M.A.C Extra Dimension Skin Finish ”Superb”

Eyes:
M.A.C Paintpot ”Soft Ochre”
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Ben Nye Neutralizer Creme Crayon ”Lite NP-2”
Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara > Available Here

Lips:
M.A.C Lipstick ”Pink Pearl Pop”
M.A.C Lip Erase ”Pale”

OUTFIT #2:
White Blouse: Modström
Shorts: ASOS
Necklace: ASOS
Shoes: UNIF, Hellraisers
Bag: Forever 21

This entry was posted in Fashion, Outfit of the Day, Tutorials, Vlogs, Youtube. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Makeup Tutorial: Back to School – Makeup & Outfit Inspiration

1. Lies says:

Een prachtige look, maar een nog mooiere intro. Heel knap dat je zo kan vertellen over het pesten van vroeger.

2. Anna says:

Wauw, so pretty :)

3. Charlotte says:

Hey Nikkie!
    I just wanna say that I absolutely love your videos!
    This question has nothing to do with your makeup nor your outfit, but this was the latest video..
    Do your dye your hair yourself or is it done by a hairdresser? If you do it yourself, then; what kind of color to you use for you hair?

Love Charlotte :)
    – I hope you will answer me.

4. Kasia says:

Hello Nicky,

I must say that- Girl, I like you so much for your videos, for your big, good heart and sincerity (and ADHD ;D – it’s really cute in your edition, I smile every time when I watch ur videos ).
    According to bullying- I also experienced that, and from people who wanted to be my friends so that’s even more sick.. But, what I want to say- you’re right. It doesn’t even matter, because they’re ass. Those bad memories and experiences make us better, smarter persons, and those ass are stupider (is there this word?) and more ‘nothing’ kind of people. Sorry for my not excellent english ;p

So, waiting for your next videos, I am sending you some summer sun from POLAND : )

Love, Kasia : )

5. Kasia says:

God, it should be Nikkie, not Nicky- I’m so sorry for this mistake.. : )

6. Amber says:

Prachtig weer!!
    Jammer dat je niet van de shoemint site spullen kunt bestellen.
    Ook al niet van de jewelmint site.